Send a notification on Microsoft Teams when a record is created or Updated or Deleted in D365 CRM using Power Automate
Steps involved in Power Automate:
- Select trigger, in my case I used CDS connector (Current Environment) when a record is created, updated or deleted.
- Select trigger condition, in my case I used Update.
- Select entity name, in my case I used Opportunities.
new step to flow.
Microsoft Teams and select Post a message.
- Select Team where you want to post a message.
- Select Channel from team where you want to send a notification.
Message in message box.
Save and check teams.
Hope this helps!!!